o mundo gira.

Bem vindos, beinvenue, welcome, ao mundo de Léa que sonha e tenta realizar, pois vida é feita de sonhos e sonhos precisam de vida, sonhemos todos, Luz de Deus.

sábado, 31 de março de 2012

By Paris Breakfast.ULALA C'EST TOUT.

If I Lived in Paris...

So should I?
I'm thinking about it seriously.
In 2 days I'll be back in New York.
Looking at Paris street magnets on the fridge...
Instead of the REAL thing dans le rue.
If I lived in Paris I could show you les fleurs grande et petite.
By the way my French has improved a lot. People consistently respond to me in French (!) I just wish I understood what they were saying%$#@!
I would show you many more ballerinas.
Once a week I'd shoot with Mes VitrinesNYC the latest Paris fashion windows.
And shoot more Paris backs regularly.
I'd shoot more architecture...
And more reflections in windows/vitrines.
I could do more dessert research at Angelina's and other yummy places.
And more coccinelle research.
I know you're all waiting for that. But honestly is there another town on the planet so smitten with this little red and black bug?
Thanks to reading Bringing Up Bebe indepth before I left, I've been eating more fruit compote...
And a lot less sweets (with a big helping hand from The Power of Habit).
I will never give up MACARONS!
Don't worry.
I am wondering how Weight Watchers France found me? They're bombarding me with emails!?
By the way I've become a BIG fan of La Grande Epicerie Paris macarons.
Ah...Paris dogs.
They would be on my menu daily if I lived here.
I'd shoot more shoes on the bus and metro.
Thanks to Jill of Mad About Macarons for pointing out that I did this. I didn't realize...
When I finally finish my book on Paris, the back flap couldsay
'she's an ex-pat who lives in Paris'.
Wouldn't that be nice!
What do you think?
Should I do it?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário