o mundo gira.

Bem vindos, beinvenue, welcome, ao mundo de Léa que sonha e tenta realizar, pois vida é feita de sonhos e sonhos precisam de vida, sonhemos todos, Luz de Deus.

quinta-feira, 22 de março de 2012

By Paris Breakfast.

Put A Macaron On It!

I'm making BIG plans for new Macaron decor to go with the edition limitee Pierre Herme Paris poster.
These macaron Taboret Gourmand par Serge Mansu forTaillardat are tres adorb but may not fit my budget post-Paris(1650 Euros).
I could always try my own macaron furniture designs...
Macaron pillows are a must!
Love love love Lenotre's macaron cups.
I have one only so far...
Or I could make more mugs at Zazzle.
Marc Jacob's Macaron splash is a must spritz...
Macaron aprons? Oui bien sur!
Macaron mouse pad? I love mine...



More macaron stuff at Zazzle. I'll make more once I get home!
My own macaron-making machine - must-have in mymacaron make-over non?
Then I'll have to do more than just climb stairs hourly.
How about this figue macaron-colored outfit of YSL to exercise in?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário