o mundo gira.

Bem vindos, beinvenue, welcome, ao mundo de Léa que sonha e tenta realizar, pois vida é feita de sonhos e sonhos precisam de vida, sonhemos todos, Luz de Deus.

sexta-feira, 9 de março de 2012

By Paris Breakfast.

Paris To-Dos

Bear is packed and ready to leave for Paris next Tuesday.I am not.It's easy to take the suitcase out of the closet. But it's SO HARD TO OPEN IT UPDoes this happen to you?
Why is that? Or do you start packing months in advance.
 The almighty making of To-Do lists when you're going away. Then moving at a snails pace when it comes to actuallydoing them.I did not get to the bank to buy Euros- on today's to-do list.
did call the credit card companies to let them know what countries I'll be visiting. Usually I wait for the last day to do that.
I did get a pre-trip haircut on Friday.
Cross off another 'To-Do'
I love looking at maps before I go away. Right now I'm looking at my 2011 taxes instead. I thought I'd surprise my taxguy with early returns. Not easy when you're an expert procrastinator.
Harder than what to wear in Paris, is what books to bring?This year it's mainly the Kindle. yay.
As for clothes - I always take basic black. Then pick up the latest tendance/trendie thing at H&M once I get there. That's the funny thing about Paris. If something is trendie you can find it all price points everywhere like trenchcoats orballerinasThe Fr are like Lemmings when it comes to trends.
I always take my lucky dice bracelet - it distracts the customs guys. Do you have a talisman you take on a trip?
They say the BEST part of travel is the anticipatory planningBEFORE you leave. Who knew? would like to go to NEW PLACES this trip. Not the same old, same old...
I'm staying in the 11th so there will be new stuff to show.
Your suggestions are most welcome!
Another thing I'd like 'to-do' is start thinking about coming home. Re-entry is always such a shock.
Why do we rarely plan for 'The Return'?
BONJOUR PARIS TO-DOS!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário